You’re smart, successful. From the outside, you look like you have it all figured out. But inside, you have a nagging feeling there’s something missing, like there’s a disconnect between the life you’re currently living and who you really are.
I’ll let you in on a little secret – You feel this way because it’s true.
Do any of these sound familiar…
- “I just don’t feel like myself anymore.”
- “Lately, I feel like my life is living ME instead of me living IT.”
- “I should be happy, but I can’t find a way to get there (and part of me feels guilty for admitting that I’m not.)”
- “Life shouldn’t be this hard… Should it??”
- “I don’t even know what I want anymore.”
Been there done that — I know how it feels. A couple of years ago, I was completely overwhelmed, desperately feeling like something needed to change, but uncertain what exactly that ‘something’ was (or even how to go about figuring it out.)
If you can relate, you’re in the right place. Let me ask you this…
Do you want to feel like YOU again?
As a life coach, I see so many intelligent, successful women whose lives look great from the outside, but inside they feel unhappy and disconnected, without really knowing why or how to fix it.
And it breaks my heart. Life doesn’t have to feel so hard!
The good news is you CAN reconnect with yourself. It is possible, and it’s actually pretty simple!
(Note that I said simple, I didn’t say easy. But that’s why we do it together!)
- Feeling energized, inspired, and connected, both to yourself and to others around you.
- Knowing exactly who you are, what you want, and how to get it in a way that feels great to YOU
- Looking forward to waking up each morning, excited to take on the day.
- Feeling authentic and whole, the best possible version of yourself in all areas of your life.
- Being crystal-clear in your decisions, confident that you are making the right choices for YOU, ones based on your inner wisdom
- Having confidence that you are exactly where you are supposed to be, doing what you’re meant to be doing.
Who Am I and Why Am I Here?
Hi, I’m Nicole, and I’m a Certified Martha Beck Life Coach.
I used to be someone that looked completely together from the outside – good friends, good family, good career – check, check, check, double-check. Yet inside, I felt disconnected, overwhelmed and uncertain. In the back of my mind, I knew I wasn’t living the life I was supposed to live, but I didn’t know what to do about it.
Then, life threw me a few curveballs and rocked me back on my heels. I was forced to do a lot of soul-searching, finally getting crystal clear on who I really was, what I really wanted, and how to go about creating it.
Now I help people like you do the same.
What We’ll Do:
Week 1: Setting a Baseline
This first week we’ll work together to tune into your calm center, establishing a baseline for our work together.
Week 2: What’s Not Working (and What Is)
Once we’ve established your baseline, we’ll begin unpacking what’s not working for you in your life currently, and start tuning into what IS working for you.
Week 3: Master Your Mind
The third week will focus on clearing your mind of the “static” that is interfering with your ability to hear your inner voice, your internal wisdom.
Week 4: Finding and Aligning with your Inner Voice
Once we’ve begun clearing the static, it’s easier to tune into your inner voice. We’ll work on aligning your thoughts, feelings and actions based on directions from your internal guidance system.
Week 5: Creating a Vision
Now that you’re tuned into your inner voice, we’ll connect with it to create a vision for where you’d like to go, what you’d like to create in your life.
Week 6: Setting Your Direction
With your vision in mind, we’ll work together to set a specific intention, one that feels great to you and aligns with your intention for change.
Week 7: Moving Forward
We’ll map out how to bring your vision into reality, and create a plan for handling setbacks or detours without getting completely thrown off course.
Week 8: Turning Up The Volume
This last week will focus on integrating everything you’ve learned. I’ll share with you some tips and tools for “turning up the volume” on your inner voice, so you can stay clear and aligned as you move forward.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 8 weeks of 1:1 coaching, 1 hour sessions delivered via phone or Skype
- Weekly “Soul Work”, homework custom designed by me especially for you
- Unlimited email support from me between sessions
- 2 20-minute “Clarity Calls” for you to use when you need a quick dose of clarity. You’ll text me, we’ll hop on the phone and get you clear and back on track.
- One time payment of $1600
This program is for you if:
- You crave a life filled with meaning and purpose, a life that makes you want to jump out of bed, every single day.
- You’re sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. Instead you want to feel energized and inspired (and not just when fantasizing about your next vacation!)
- You want confidence and clarity that you are on the right path, exactly where you need to be.
- You believe that you deserve to be happy and fulfilled. (If you don’t quite believe this yet, or feel it sounds selfish or silly to say it out loud, don’t worry – I can help with this!)
This program is not for you if:
- You’re not willing to dig deep and look closely at yourself. This work isn’t for sissies. We’ll get real, we’ll get messy, but we’ll get you where you want to be.
- You’ve convinced yourself that the only path available to you is too hard/expensive/time consuming, and you don’t believe your happiness is worth the effort.
- You’re more interested in creating excuses than creating results.
- You’re not willing to invest in yourself. I am here to support you, but you have to be willing to invest your time and energy into making this happen. At the end of the day, this isn’t my work, it’s your work.
Ready to get started? Sign up today.
Because of the in-depth nature of this coaching, I can only take on a few new 1:1 clients per quarter. If you’ve been waiting to make deep and lasting change, taking your life to a level you’ve only dreamed of, this is where we begin.
Stop waiting. Don’t be afraid. Take the first step.
You’ll be so glad you did.SIGN UP